IPWatchdog.com is seeking to hire one or more part-time law students with an interest in intellectual property. We are looking for individuals with strong research and writing skills who can work independently and are interested in co-authoring articles on a wide variety of topics, including patent, copyright, trademark, and trade secret law.
This position could begin as soon as final exams are concluded, and can be done remotely.
We strongly prefer those who are knowledgeable about intellectual property law topics and have experience writing for a professional, business and/or scientific audience.
If you are interested please send a resume together with several writing samples to email@example.com.
Please also specifically indicate:
- Which law school courses you have taken, if any, on topics relating to intellectual property.
- What areas of intellectual property specifically interest you.
- If you have a technical background or any specific area of technical expertise.
- When you are available to begin.
- How much weekly availability you have.