Previously, he was a bureau chief for The Pink Sheet, the venerable industry newsletter, and a contributor to its sister publication, In Vivo magazine. Before that, Silverman worked as a business writer for The Star-Ledger of New Jersey, one of the nation’s largest daily newspapers, where he conceived and launched Pharmalot. During his 13-year tenure, he closely followed a variety of topics of concern to those who work for, and with, drug makers – drug development; mergers and acquisitions; regulatory oversight; safety and pricing controversies, and marketing issues.
Ed will write a monthly column on IPWatchdog.com that focuses on the business of the pharmaceutical industry.
Ed’s Articles on IPWatchdog.com
- Bio-Pharma at the U.S. Supreme CourtApril 19, 2013
- Pharma Law and Business Roundup for March 2013March 19, 2013
- Pharma Law and Business: A Month Roundup for February 2013February 19, 2013
- Pharma Law and Business – A Monthly Roundup for January 2013January 15, 2013
- Pharma Law and Business – A Monthly Roundup December 2012December 13, 2012