JobOrtunities™ Help Wanted Section
The JobOrtunities™ Help Wanted Section is brought to you by IPWatchdog. Peruse help wanted ads posted by firms and companies seeking intellectual property and allied professionals. For more information, or to place a job opening on IPWatchdog.com please visit JobOrtunities™ Job Submissions.
- NJ Firm Seeks Independent Contractor Patent Attorney/Agent June 7, 2013 TweetThe Law Office of David J. Rosenblum is seeking a Patent Attorney/Agent for a Telecommuting, Independent Contracting position.
- Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack Seeks Electrical Patent Prosecution Associate June 2, 2013 TweetWenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P. is seeking a Patent Prosecution Associate to join the firm’s Electrical Group in the Washington, DC office.
- Job Announcement: Practical Law Seeks Patent Litigation Editor May 31, 2013 TweetPractical Law US is looking for a Patent Litigation Editor with a minimum of six years’ experience to join our Intellectual Property & Technology Service in the New York office.
- Job Openings – Two New Litigation Positions (Jr/Mid/Sr) – California March 15, 2013 TweetTop tier international firm seeks associates with 4-7 years of IP Litigation experience in Los Angeles & global firm, has an opening for a junior/midlevel IP Litigation associate in San Francisco.
- Job Opening – Mid-Level Patent Litigator – Los Angeles March 8, 2013 TweetA top tier international firm is seeking an experienced and seasoned patent litigator for its Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate will have 2-6 years of Patent Litigation experience in ITC and District Court patent litigation.
- Job Opening – Patent Counsel – Washington DC March 7, 2013 TweetThis prominent national firm seeks a highly qualified patent attorney with a Ph.D. in Biology or relevant technical field to join the Washington, D.C. office.
- Job Opening – Midlevel Patent Prosecution Associate – Silicon Valley March 6, 2013 TweetThis Silicon Valley stalwart is expanding its operation and is seeking patent prosecution associates to join their Silicon Valley industry leading team.
- Job Opening – Midlevel Patent Prosecution Associate – DC March 5, 2013 TweetThis prominent international firm seeks a mid-level IP associate attorney with a Ph.D. in Chemistry (organic or medicinal chemistry preferred) for its Intellectual Property practice group in the Washington, D.C. office.
- USPTO Seeks Externs for Summer 2013 January 16, 2013 TweetThe USPTO is currently seeking applicants for a non-paid summer 2013 externship — the Patent Experience Externship Program (PEEP). This externship program is intended to give students an opportunity to experience what it’s like to work at PTO, as well as interact with experts in several disciplines, explore opportunities and develop or enhance personal ...
- Meet the USPTO’s New Administrative Patent Judges March 28, 2012 TweetYou may have heard, but the USPTO is hiring. Not only is the USPTO searching for Administrative Patent Judges, but they are finding some extremely well qualified candidates to add to the ranks of those already serving. With the permission of each of the new APJs, and the cooperation of James Smith, Chief ...