IP Litigation Positions Available
JobOrtunities™ Help Wanted Section
The JobOrtunities™ Help Wanted Section is brought to you by IPWatchdog. Peruse help wanted ads posted by firms and companies seeking intellectual property and allied professionals. For more information, or to place a job opening on IPWatchdog.com please visit JobOrtunities™ Job Submissions.
- Job Openings – Two New Litigation Positions (Jr/Mid/Sr) – California March 15, 2013 TweetTop tier international firm seeks associates with 4-7 years of IP Litigation experience in Los Angeles & global firm, has an opening for a junior/midlevel IP Litigation associate in San Francisco.
- Job Opening – Mid-Level Patent Litigator – Los Angeles March 8, 2013 TweetA top tier international firm is seeking an experienced and seasoned patent litigator for its Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate will have 2-6 years of Patent Litigation experience in ITC and District Court patent litigation.
- Job Opening – IP Litigation Partner – San Diego March 4, 2013 TweetHigh end IP boutique firm (headquartered in Washington D.C.) is seeking seasoned IP Litigators to help grow the firm’s San Diego office.
- Job Opening – Junior IP Litigator – New York February 28, 2013 TweetLarge global firm with a full service platform, and a respected IP department, is seeking an intellectual property & technology associate for their New York office. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of patent litigation experience.
- Job Openings: Patent Attorney & IP Litigation – Silicon Valley February 26, 2013 TweetWe have teamed up with a recruiting agency that focuses on Intellectual Property placements, to help bring readers up to the minute information on both listed and unlisted positions that are available. Here are three brand new opportunities that are available in Silicon Valley. If you are interested in applying for any of the ...
- Job Opening: Patent Litigation Attorney for California Firm June 4, 2012 TweetSIGNING BONUS! Exciting IP litigation opportunity in California. Our client is a preeminent and dynamic national firm, seeking patent litigation attorneys with tech backgrounds. Top-notch candidates work on the world’s biggest litigation matters. Law firm represents world-class clients and give associates real courtroom experience. The firm offers top compensation and full ...
- Job Opening: Global Firm with Award Winning IP Practice Seeks Patent Litigators November 30, 2011 TweetThe ideal candidate will have 1-7 years of patent litigation experience; technical degree preferred but not required. The Patent Bar is a plus. Excellent academic credentials, superb writing skills, and strong interpersonal skills are also required.
- Job Opening: IP Litigation, Transactional & Patent Prosecution November 10, 2011 TweetWells St. John PS is currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a position that ultimately leads to ownership. Areas of interest: IP practice including litigation, transactional, preparation and prosecution of patent applications.