Transactional Positions Available
JobOrtunities™ Help Wanted Section
The JobOrtunities™ Help Wanted Section is brought to you by IPWatchdog. Peruse help wanted ads posted by firms and companies seeking intellectual property and allied professionals. For more information, or to place a job opening on IPWatchdog.com please visit JobOrtunities™ Job Submissions.
- Job Opening – Patent Counsel – Washington DC March 7, 2013 TweetThis prominent national firm seeks a highly qualified patent attorney with a Ph.D. in Biology or relevant technical field to join the Washington, D.C. office.
- Job Opening – Midlevel Patent Prosecution Associate – DC March 5, 2013 TweetThis prominent international firm seeks a mid-level IP associate attorney with a Ph.D. in Chemistry (organic or medicinal chemistry preferred) for its Intellectual Property practice group in the Washington, D.C. office.
- Sr. Staff Counsel, Intellectual Property – Licensing & Transactions July 31, 2012 TweetIngersoll Rand seeks to hire an attorney with 10 years combined legal and technical experience, including (1) at least 5 years patent/IP transactional or licensing management experiences particularly in inventor-facing and strategy-oriented aspects involving domestic and international relations, joint ventures, partnered-investments, M&A, technology roadmaps and open innovation; (2) at least 3 years direct involvement in ...
- Job Opening: Chief Policy Counsel for Intellectual Ventures January 24, 2012 TweetIntellectual Ventures and Invention Law Group, PC seek a Chief Policy Counsel. This position reports to the General Counsel. Working closely with other attorneys, business leaders and outside counsel, the Chief Policy Counsel will manage public policy issues related to invention rights and intellectual property, as well as other areas that significantly impact IV’s business, ...
- Job Opening: IP Litigation, Transactional & Patent Prosecution November 10, 2011 TweetWells St. John PS is currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a position that ultimately leads to ownership. Areas of interest: IP practice including litigation, transactional, preparation and prosecution of patent applications.