On May 8th through May 10th, the USPTO will perform maintenance on the following trademark systems.
(1) The Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA) and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Inquiry System (TTABVUE) will be unavailable on Friday, May 8, 2015, from 12:01 a.m. until 5 a.m. ET.
(2) The Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS), Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi), Electronic Trademark Assignment System (ETAS), and ESTTA will be unable to accept payments due to system maintenance on Saturday, May 9, 2015, from 12:01 a.m. until 4 a.m. ET. Customers will be able to file forms that do not require a fee payment.
(3) The Assignments on the Web (AOTW) and ETAS and will be unavailable on Saturday, May 9, 2015, from 2 a.m. until 5 a.m. ET.
(4) TEAS, TEAS, ESTTA, and ETAS will be unable to accept credit-card payments due to Pay.gov maintenance on Saturday, May 9, 2015, from 6 p.m. until midnight ET. Customers with an established deposit account or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) account will still be able to pay the required fees via those accounts. In addition, customers will be able to file forms that do not require a fee payment.
(5) The Trademark Official Gazette (TMOG), Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR), TEAS, and TEASi will be unavailable on Sunday, May 10, 2015, from 12:01 a.m. until 8 a.m. ET for a 60-day system password change.