Shah IP Law, PLLC has an immediate opening for 2-3 contract Patent Agents or Patent Attorneys with at least 2 years of experience in patent preparation, and patent prosecution. Candidates must possess top-notch writing skills, strong analytical abilities, and excellent academic credentials.
These positions are part-time, temporary positions. Those hired will have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Write new patent applications for filing at USPTO.
- Draft responses to USPTO office actions.
- Perform prior art searches and publication clearance reviews.
- Draft cease and desist and pre-litigation communication.
- Remote work – work from anywhere at anytime
- Relaxed schedule – we work in a relaxed and focused way to get client work done. We don’t expect billable work to take priority over everything else. Instead, we schedule deadlines far in advance to give us enough time to work through client expectations. We also believe in focused work–we won’t inundate you with meetings and other non-billable work that saps focus. Instead, we complement your schedule and help you get things done efficiently.
- BigLaw pedigree – attorneys at the firm have worked in BigLaw and take pride in creating work products that rivals and improves on work that they’ve done in BigLaw. This is an excellent opportunity to up-level your drafting and prosecution skills.
- Opportunity to go full-time – for those who are interested and a good fit, we offer a pathway to full-time work.
At least two years of experience in writing and prosecuting patent applications
Interested Candidates should submit a Resume, Cover Letter, Writing Sample, Transcripts, or any combination of these to the attention of Olivia Martinez.
About Shah IP Law
Shah IP Law, PLLC is a boutique patent strategy law firm with its principal office in San Antonio, TX. However, employees of the firm work–as well as clients–are located throughout the country.