Harrity & Harrity, LLP is looking for highly experienced, remote patent attorneys to review patent applications and patent application prosecution for leading global technology companies, including numerous Patent 300™ companies. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Work where you want, when you want, and how much you want! We are committed to equal opportunity hiring practices. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Duties include reviewing patent applications and patent application prosecution for leading global technology companies, including numerous Patent 300™ companies.
- You have 15+ years of patent experience
- You have drafted and prosecuted patent applications
- You have a technical degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, or equivalent fields
- You have a great eye for detail
- You have a positive attitude
- You have experience as at least one of:
- a Federal Circuit or District Court judge,
- a PTAB judge,a PTO Primary Examiner or SPE,
- a Partner of a law firm,
- a litigator, or
- an in-house counsel
To apply for this position, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please add [REVIEW ATTORNEY] to the subject line of your email.
About Harrity & Harrity, LLP
Harrity & Harrity is the nation’s leading patent preparation and prosecution firm specializing in the electrical and mechanical technology areas, and is considered a Go-To Firm for the Patent 300™.
To learn more about our firm visit https://harrityllp.com/?utm_