Harrity & Harrity, LLP is looking for remote or local, full-time patent professionals to draft patent applications for leading global technology companies, including numerous Patent 300 companies.
What we offer:
- Life/Work balance – work where you want, when you want, and how much you want
- Ample, steady preparation and prosecution work from a mix of leading electrical and mechanical technology companies
- Excellent compensation package that is production-based, and includes comprehensive benefits
- Opportunity for client counseling through direct client interaction, as all clients are firm clients
- Opportunity for career growth/development including training in business development and client management
- Innovative firm culture including cutting edge technology, collaborative work environment, and dedicated support team
What You Will Do:
- Draft patent applications
- Conduct inventor interviews
- Collaborate with support staff
- Adhere to uniform writing style
- Build relationships with clients and USPTO
- Meet deadlines
- Contribute as necessary
Who You Are:
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a technical degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, or equivalent fields
- You have 3+ years of recent preparation or prosecution experience (former Patent Examiner experience is a plus)
- You can get going quickly with minimal training
- You have a great eye for detail
- You love winning
- You are a great teammate
- You love making clients happy
- You have a positive attitude
- You love learning
To apply for this position, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
About Harrity & Harrity, LLP
Harrity & Harrity is the nation’s leading patent preparation and prosecution firm specializing in the electrical and mechanical technology areas, and is considered a Go-To Firm for the Patent 300™. We are committed to equal opportunity hiring practices. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To learn more about our firm visit https://harrityllp.com.