Harrity & Harrity, LLP is looking for highly experienced, remote patent attorneys to join our uniquely skilled review team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Responsibilities will primarily consist of the review of patent applications and patent application prosecution prepared by associate attorneys for leading global technology companies, including numerous Patent 300™ companies.
Position available for full or reduced time (1200 hours annual minimum).
- You have 15+ years of patent experience
- You have drafted and prosecuted patent applications
- You have a technical degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, or equivalent fields
- You have a great eye for detail
- You have a positive attitude
- You have experience as at least one of:
- a Federal Circuit or District Court judge,
- a PTAB judge,a PTO Primary Examiner or SPE,
- a Partner of a law firm,
- a litigator, or
- an in-house counsel
To apply for this position, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add [REVIEW ATTORNEY] in the subject line of your email.
About Harrity & Harrity, LLP
Harrity & Harrity is a patent preparation and prosecution firm specializing in the electrical and mechanical technology areas and is considered a Go-To Firm for the Patent 300®. Our clients have come to trust in our high-quality work, experienced people, industry leading innovation, and outstanding service. For more information, visit https://harrityllp.com/?utm_