Harrity & Harrity, LLP is looking for highly experienced, remote patent attorneys to join our uniquely skilled review team on a full-time, permanent basis. This position is a Full-time, Remote/Work From Home Position.
Responsibilities will primarily consist of the review of patent applications and patent application prosecution prepared by associate attorneys for leading global technology companies, including numerous Patent 300™ companies.
Position available for full or reduced time (1200 hours annual minimum).
- You have 15+ years of patent experience
- You have 10+ years of experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications
- You have a technical degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, or equivalent fields
- You have a great eye for detail
- You have a positive attitude
And you have experience as at least one of:
- a Federal Circuit or District Court judge,
- a PTAB judge,
- a PTO Primary Examiner or SPE,
- a Partner of a law firm,
- a litigator, or
- an in-house counsel
To apply for this position, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Harrity & Harrity, LLP
Harrity & Harrity is a patent preparation and prosecution firm specializing in the electrical and mechanical technology areas and is considered a Go-To Firm for the Patent 300®. Our clients have come to trust in our high-quality work, experienced people, industry leading innovation, and outstanding service. For more information, visit https://harrityllp.com.