Xsensus, LLP is seeking to hire a full-time Technical Advisor (TA) or Patent Agent (PA) who is fluent in English and Chinese. The candidate selected for this position will be required to translate Chinese language patent applications into U.S. language patent applications, and to draft English language patent applications based on Chinese language invention disclosures. This position offers an opportunity to work with an innovative Intellectual Property Law Firm in a collaborative team environment.
Ideally, the TA/PA will be able to handle the prosecution of the U.S. patent application, however, the firm’s U.S. attorneys will also be able to assist with this function as needed. The TA/PA will work closely with a U.S. attorney who is fluent in English and Chinese who will supervise their work. This position will report to our Alexandria office. However, this position could alternatively be a work from home position due to pandemic concerns.
Approximately $80k to $180k based on experience and credentials.
- Translate Chinese language patent applications into U.S. language patent applications
- Draft English language patent applications based on Chinese language invention disclosures
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience as an electrical engineer, or computer scientist
- Background in software, electronics, mechanical, and communications
- U.S. Patent Agent highly experienced with U.S. patent rules and procedures
- 5 years of experience in an IP law firm
Interested Candidates are asked to Apply Online.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Xsensus, LLP
Xsensus, LLP is reinventing the way an intellectual property law firm works. We invest in the brightest minds and the latest technology to streamline our processes while delivering creative and innovative solutions for our clients without the overhead of a traditional IP law firm.