Position: Executive-level Administrative Assitant
Type of Position: Full-time, Permanent Position
Location: Northern Virginia, near Leesburg
Salary Range: $35,000 to $50,000
IPWatchdog, Inc., a family-owned Internet publication located in Loudoun County, Virginia, seeks a professional, executive-level administrative assistant who is a friendly, dependable, multi-tasker with a can-do attitude to perform a wide variety of office duties. The ideal candidate will be a team player interested in growing with the company as we continue to expand.
Duties to Include:
The primary role for this newly created position will be to provide general administrative support to the executive management team, which will include (among other things):
- Managing executive calendars;
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls;
- Scheduling meetings and teleconferences;
- Taking meeting minutes;
- Assisting with planning, promoting, and supporting events and webinars;
- Managing e-mail in-boxes for the company and executive management team;
- Coordinating travel arrangements (i.e., air travel, hotels, dinner reservations, etc.);
- Create PowerPoint presentations and various reports for internal & external use;
- Perform other executive/administrative duties as assigned/delegated.
The ideal candidate will satisfy these requirements:
- At least 2-3 years of experience;
- Associates Degree (Bachelor’s Degree preferred);
- Must be confident, enthusiastic, reliable, and honest;
- Must be highly intelligent and have proficiency with computers, software and technology (some of the programs and platforms we use include: HubSpot, WordPress, PowerPoint, Mailchimp, Canva, MS Word, Excel, GoToMeeting);
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Must be very detail oriented, motivated and have a can-do attitude;
- Must be able to multi-task and be willing to accept new responsibilities and challenges as necessary.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401K (with company match after 1 year), paid holidays, and vacation. Salary and title will be commensurate with education, skills, and experience.
Interested candidates should submit a resume or CV, a list of several references, and a cover letter identifying salary requirements. Please send this information to the attention of Renee Quinn, at firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until filled by the right candidate.
Launched in October of 1999, IPWatchdog.com has grown by leaps and bounds since the early days on the Internet, and today is a media company that provides online training, as well as exclusive seminars led by top thought leaders in the industry. IPWatchdog.com is the number 1 intellectual property publication on the internet and has been a trusted resource on intellectual property for tens of millions of unique visitors for more than 2 decades.
IPWatchdog is an Equal Opportunity Employer.