Harrity & Harrity, LLP is looking for remote or local patent professional superstars to join our team! Full-time or reduced hours available (1200 hr minimum). Enjoy excellent work/life balance, flexible schedules, and rewarding compensation at the Vault.com’s Best Midsize Law Firm to Work For and Glassdoor 5-Star Rated Firm.
Patent Preparation & Prosecution Attorney
Remote / Work From Home or Fairfax, VA
Type of Position:
Full Time, Permanent
Preparing and/or prosecuting patent applications for leading global technology companies, including numerous Patent 300® companies.
Who you are:
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a technical degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, or equivalent fields
- You have 3+ years of recent preparation or prosecution experience (former Patent Examiner experience is a plus)
- You have experience in patent prosecution for any of of the following technology areas: software, telecommunications (4G/5G is a plus), 3D printing, aerospace, automotive technology, biometrics, blockchain, business methods, clean technology, consumer electronics/products, digital media, e-commerce, electrical & computer technology, financial & business services, industrial manufacturing, IoT, lasers, magnetics, medical devices, networking technology, optics, robotics, semiconductors, sensors, virtual/augmented reality, unmanned aerial systems, wireless networks
- You can get going quickly with minimal training
- You have a great eye for detail
- You love winning
- You are a great teammate
- You love making clients happy
- You have a positive attitude
- You love learning
To apply for this position, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Harrity & Harrity, LLP
Harrity & Harrity is a leading patent preparation and prosecution firm specializing in the electrical and mechanical technology areas and is considered the Go-To Firm for the Patent 300™. Their clients trust in their high-quality work, experienced people, industry-leading innovation, and dedication to diversity, charity, and outstanding service.