We are hiring! Currently seeking a talented team member to join Bayes as a Patent Prosecution Associate/Agent/Specialist for drafting and prosecution of patent applications. This position can be based in our McLean, VA office or sitting remotely.
Patent Prosecution Associate/Agent/Specialist
McLean, VA or remotely
Type of Position:
Full Time, Permanent
Duties to Include:
- Drafting and prosecution of U.S. patent applications;
- Managing and coordinating international patent application filing and prosecution; and
- Assisting opinions, patent due diligence, and patent counseling.
- Hold an advanced degree (Ph.D. preferred) and strong technical background in electrical or computer engineering;
- Have experience in drafting new patent applications in at least one of the following technical areas: semiconductor fabrication and device, IC design, wireless communication; artificial intelligence, and autonomous driving;
- Have at least one year of experience in patent drafting and prosecution;
- Are detail-oriented and self-motivated, have the ability to manage patent docket and prioritize workload; and
- Are registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (preferred but not required).
Interested Candidates are asked to send a Resume, CV, Writing Samples, Transcripts, or any combination of these to Careers@bayes.law.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Bayes PLLC
Bayes PLLC, named after Bayes’ theorem that governs both justice and intelligence, stands at the crossroad of technology and law to transform its clients’ creations into intellectual property. The firm is currently expanding and offers exciting opportunities to work directly with global leading companies on cutting edge technologies, along with a flexible and collaborative firm culture and a competitive compensation package. For more information about Bayes, please visit www.bayes.law.