Harrity & Harrity, LLP is looking for remote or local patent professionals to prepare patent applications for leading global technology companies, including numerous Patent 300® companies. This position is a Full-time, Permanent position.
Remote Patent Drafting Attorney
Remote / Work From Home
Type of Position:
Full Time, Permanent
Duties to Include:
Preparing high quality patent applications for leading global technology companies. Experience in either 4G/5G networks or semiconductor technologies is a huge plus!
Who You Are:
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a technical degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, or equivalent fields
- You have 3+ years of recent preparation or prosecution experience (former Patent Examiner experience is a plus)
- You have experience in patent prosecution for any of of the following technology areas: software, telecommunications, 3D printing, aerospace, automotive technology, biometrics, blockchain, business methods, clean technology, consumer electronics/products, digital media, e-commerce, electrical & computer technology, financial & business services, industrial manufacturing, IoT, lasers, magnetics, medical devices, networking technology, optics, robotics, semiconductors, sensors, virtual/augmented reality, unmanned aerial systems, wireless networks
- Experience in either 4G/5G networks or semiconductor technologies are a HUGE PLUS
- You can get going quickly with minimal training
- You have a great eye for detail
- You love winning
- You are a great teammate
- You love making clients happy
- You have a positive attitude
- You love learning
- Life/Work balance – work where you want, when you want, and how much you want
- Ample, steady preparation and prosecution work from a mix of leading electrical and mechanical technology companies
- Excellent compensation package that is production-based, and includes comprehensive benefits
- Opportunity for client counseling through direct client interaction, as all clients are firm clients
- Opportunity for career growth/development including training in business development and client management
Innovative firm culture including cutting edge technology, collaborative work environment, and dedicated support team
To apply for this position, send your resume and a cover letter to the attention of Samantha Fischer.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Harrity & Harrity, LLP
Harrity & Harrity is a leading patent preparation and prosecution firm specializing in the electrical and mechanical technology areas and is considered the Go-To Firm for the Patent 300™. Their clients trust in their high-quality work, experienced people, industry-leading innovation, and dedication to diversity, charity, and outstanding service.
Image Source: Deposit Photos:
Image ID: 325254498