Patent Bots is looking to hire a marketer with patent experience. In particular, we are looking for someone (1) with diverse skill sets and who is willing to learn more, (2) who takes initiative and is able to work independently to find solutions, and (3) likes doing the work themselves instead of managing others. We embrace the mantra of product-led growth. Our mission is to build an awesome product that our users love. Our sales and marketing efforts are smaller scale to help users find us and help them get the most value from our products. In this position, you will be reporting to the founder. This job is remote and you may work from anywhere in the United States.
Duties to Include:
- Creating and implementing our overall marketing strategy, including SEO, website content, analysis, and improving conversion rates.
- Writing LinkedIn posts and newsletters. Managing ad campaigns on LinkedIn.
- Following up with existing sales contacts, responding to inbound leads, and conducting demos for prospects.
- Ensuring customer success by following up with existing customers and conducting training sessions.
- Responding to customer support enquiries (low volume of this).
- Experience relating to patent preparation and prosecution so that you can speak with customers and prospects about our products.
- Patent attorneys, agents, paralegals, and specialists are especially encouraged to apply.
- Experience with marketing concepts and tools, such as marketing funnels, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- Excellent writing skills for website content, blog posts, and LinkedIn posts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, and general ability to get things working.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a short cover letter describing both your marketing experience and your patent experience, along with your resume to the attention of Jeff O’Neill.
About Patent Bots:
Patent Bots is a fast-growing, legal tech company with expertise in machine learning. We build tools to help patent attorneys write higher quality patents, get better outcomes for clients, work more efficiently, and overall be better patent attorneys!