Harrity & Harrity, LLP is looking for superstar remote or local patent professionals to prepare patent applications for leading global technology companies, including numerous Patent 300® companies. This position is a Full-time, Permanent position at the Vault Careers’ Best Midsize Firm to Work For.
Duties to Include:
Preparing high-quality patent applications for leading global technology companies. Experience in either 4G/5G networks or semiconductor technologies is a huge plus.
Who You Are:
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a technical degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, or equivalent fields
- You have 3+ years of recent preparation or prosecution experience (former Patent Examiner experience is a plus)
- You have experience in patent prosecution for any of of the following technology areas: software, telecommunications, 3D printing, aerospace, automotive technology, biometrics, blockchain, business methods, clean technology, consumer electronics/products, digital media, e-commerce, electrical & computer technology, financial & business services, industrial manufacturing, IoT, lasers, magnetics, medical devices, networking technology, optics, robotics, semiconductors, sensors, virtual/augmented reality, unmanned aerial systems, wireless networks
- Experience in either 4G/5G networks or semiconductor technologies are a HUGE PLUS
- You can get going quickly with minimal training
- You have a great eye for detail
- You love winning
- You are a great teammate
- You love making clients happy
- You have a positive attitude
- You love learning
- Life/Work balance – work where you want, when you want, and how much you want
- Ample, steady preparation and prosecution work from a mix of leading electrical and mechanical technology companies
- Excellent compensation package that is production-based, and includes comprehensive benefits
- Opportunity for client counseling through direct client interaction, as all clients are firm clients
- Opportunity for career growth/development including training in business development and client management
- Friendly, innovative firm culture including cutting edge technology, collaborative work environment, and dedicated support team
To apply for this position, send your resume and a cover letter to the attention of Samantha Fischer.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
Harrity & Harrity is a leading patent preparation and prosecution firm specializing in the electrical and mechanical technology areas and is considered the Go-To Firm for the Patent 300™. Their clients trust in their high-quality work, experienced people, industry-leading innovation, and dedication to diversity, charity, and outstanding service.