Founders Legal (Bekiares Eliezer LLP) s seeking a licensed patent practitioner (agent or attorney) with 5+ years of patent prosecution experience in electrical, computer, or software arts.
The primary focus of this position will be related to patent preparation and prosecution, which can include conducting invention disclosure meetings, analyzing technical disclosures, drafting/prosecuting patent applications, managing client correspondence, with overall responsibilities being dependent upon experience and/or technical background. The candidate must have a diverse technical understanding with strong technical writing skills. This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a progressive firm with a collegial atmosphere, flexible hours, client origination incentives, growth opportunities, and more. While Founders Legal is based in Atlanta, this position is a remote position and the candidate can live anywhere in the United States. This position is full-time and permanent.
For consideration, all Founders Legal candidates for hire must successfully complete pre-employment requirements, which may include: drug screening, pre-employment background screening, pre-employment skills assessment, and prior employment verifications.
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a technical degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or equivalent fields
- Have 5+ years of solid experience preparing and prosecuting patents in electrical, computer, software, or related arts. International patent prosecution experience is a plus
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Have a diverse technical understanding with strong technical writing skills
- Have excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Have demonstrated track record of excellent reliability and dependability.
- Have the highest level of personal integrity, client confidentiality, and adherence to ethical standards
- Are a fast learner who is capable of quickly understanding and internalizing new information, systems, processes, and procedures
- Are comfortable with using and adopting new software tools and technology generally
- Have the ability, dedication, and capacity to manage and prioritize workload
Interested candidates are asked to submit a Resume and a Cover Letter via email to the Client Services Administrator, Elizabeth Weibush.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Founders Legal (Bekiares Eliezer LLP):
Founders Legal (Bekiares Eliezer LLP) is a boutique law firm based in Atlanta, USA, that focuses exclusively on complex matters in the areas of Intellectual Property, Corporate, Transactional, and Securities law. Founders Legal is comprised of highly skilled and experienced attorneys who are diverse in disciplines and specialized in their unique areas of practice. Founders Legal is dedicated to creating, utilizing, and continually iterating upon the latest software, technology, and processes to maximize efficiency and provide uncompromising value to its clients.