Dennemeyer has been setting the standard in the IP industry for more than half a century. We are the world’s most comprehensive provider of Intellectual Property services, offering a suite of services: legal (Dennemeyer & Associates), software systems (Dennemeyer IP Solutions), and administrative and management (Dennemeyer & Co).
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager. This position is a full-time, remote position but may require occasional travel to Dennemeyer’s downtown Chicago office. As a key member of the Business Development Team, the Customer Success Manager will support the Sales team in client pre-sales and post-sales and will be responsible for client onboarding. This position reports to the Segment Sales Manager – CSM for the Americas. Grow your career and challenge yourself in a supportive team environment!
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Support the Sales team on demonstrating proof of concept and bring immediate value to the client by acquiring an initial in-depth understanding of the client’s business goals and expectations.
- The Client Success Manager will act as the single point of contact for the client and is instrumental in presenting a categorical indication of the level of support a client can expect from Dennemeyer.
- Develop and conform to a well-thought-out internal coordination process to ensure a smooth transition in the post-acquisition phase.
- The Client Success Manager will foster a key relationship with, and be able to earn the status of, a trusted advisor to the client throughout the client’s lifecycle journey.
Onboard New Clients
- Establish a well-tailored effective Client Success Plan that is specific to each client’s long-term goals, defines measurable values, and focuses on those key performance indicators to recognize progress.
- The Client Success Manager must be able to anticipate roadblocks; problem solve existing and new pain points; communicate best practices realized by other similar-type clients; and proactively recommend innovative and creative ideas to improve the client brand experience.
- Educate the client on configuring workflows and utilizing only the features of the DIAMS iQ solution that are indispensable to the objectives the client aims to complete within a specified period.
- Ensure that the DIAMS iQ solution has been adapted to meet the needs of the client’s business and drives stickiness, resulting in high adoption and increased client retention.
- Identify and shape user “enthusiasts” within the client organization who promote the DIAMS iQ solution within their own company, as well as, externally.
- Serve as a product SME and keep clients informed of new features and updates as they are launched.
Facilitate A Cross-Functional Client-Centric Mindset
- Liaise a comfortable rapport between the client and other departments of Dennemeyer, such as technical support and sales.
- Analyze client data and establish streamlined and scalable team processes that ensure consistency and accountability for all team members and client touchpoints.
- Frequently update sales, marketing, product, and leadership teams on client data points.
- Have a strong Crisis Communication plan in place to address any issues that may impact the reputation of the Dennemeyer brand.
Develop a Strong VOC Platform
- Act as the voice of the client to create a feedback loop, allowing for the organization to be aligned with the goal of improving client experience.
- Analyze client feedback on a frequent basis by way of: net promoter scores; live chat; online reviews; website behavior; group discussion opportunities; personalized emails; social media, etc.
- Collaborate with the product teams to improve and modify the product roadmap.
- Create case studies to support the sales and marketing teams in identifying potential clients.
- Continually work to improve and adopt best practices.
Contribute to Increasing LTV and Minimize Churn Risk
- Continuously apply data analytics and periodic health checks on several different client data points, including usage, adoption, churn, feedback, etc.
- Coordinate with the sales team on identified upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities and educate the client on the benefits of same.
- Track client subscription expiration dates and check in with clients in a timely fashion regarding the renewal of contracts.
- Establish data-driven client personas and create “Ideal Client Profiles” which will allow Dennemeyer to apply business strategies that are intuitive to existing and new future clients.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by Employee’s Manager.
- Medical insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Detail Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Disability Insurance
Interested Candidates are asked to Apply Online.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
Over more than 55 years, Dennemeyer‘s global presence has developed into more than 20 offices on all continents. Since 1962, we have continued to open offices to better serve our customers. We believe that our customers deserve the best representation wherever they want to protect their IP; in their language and in their time zone. Dennemeyer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dennemeyer does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.