This is a Full-time, Permanent, Remote Position focused on handling Ex Parte Reexaminations, Inter Partes Reviews (IPRs) and Post Grant Reviews (PGRs) in the software, telecom, networking and semiconductor fields (sorry but no chem/bio/mechanical). We provide competitive compensation with the potential for production based bonuses, while providing the freedom to work when and where you please.
Responsible for assisting with the preparation and filing of Ex Parte Reexaminations, IPRs, and PGRs, including briefs, depositions, motions, and oral hearings.
- 5+ years of experience with handing Ex Parte Reexaminations IPRs and PGRs
- In-depth understanding of all procedures related to Ex Parte Reexaminations, IPRs and PGRs
- Registered Patent Attorney at the USPTO
- Technical degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent fields
- Self-motivated individual that can hit the ground running
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates are asked to submit their cover letter, resume, USPTO Registration No., and representative work product via email to the Vice President of Operations, Matthew Potter.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Proactive Patents, LLC:
Proactive Patents provides a unique blend of custom software and technical expertise to maximize the value of our clients’ patent portfolios while reducing unnecessary cost. Our software provides deep claim analysis that is the driving force behind all of our services, which include Portfolio Optimization, Law Firm Performance, Threat Mitigation and Enhanced Patent Preparation/Prosecution.