Gerben Perrott PLLC is looking to add a full-time, remote Trademark Attorney to their team
Gerben Perrott PLLC is looking to add a full-time, permanent, remote Trademark Attorney to their team and is interested in candidates with 3-5+ years of experience in trademark matters.
- Counseling clients on trademark clearance reports and related issues
- Managing and drafting trademark filings
- Assisting with management of client trademark portfolios
- Creating customized strategies for client trademark matters
- Drafting Office Action responses
- Drafting Letters of Protest
- Drafting demand letters and counseling clients on enforcement matters
- Negotiating and drafting agreements
- Assisting with TTAB matters
- Juris Doctor degree
- Admission in good standing to a state bar
- 3-5+ years of experience in trademark matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Learning in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new technology and platforms
Interested candidates are asked to Apply Online with their resumes.
Salary is based on experience. Gerben Perrott, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Gerben Perrott PLLC:
Founded in 2008, Gerben Perrott PLLC is a boutique Washington DC-based trademark and copyright law firm. The firm currently serves clients in all 50 states and from over 30 countries around the world. Founder Josh Gerben opened the firm with the goal of providing big-firm quality legal services to businesses and individuals at affordable prices. In furtherance of this goal, the firm has obtained more than 6,500 trademark registrations for its clients since opening, and, has been involved in over 500 trademark enforcement and defense matters.