Ramey & Schwaller is looking for a Litigation Attorney for their office located in Houston, TX
Ramey & Schwaller is looking for a litigation attorney with 3-5 years of litigation experience in federal court. The full-time, permanent position, located in Houston, TX, will be handling cases from cradle to grave. This is a fun, very active position with immediate exposure to all aspects of patent litigation.
- Drafting pleadings, motions, discovery, legal research, handling cases from cradle to grave;
- Interview client representatives to learn facts of case;
- Investigating facts supporting complaint or answer;
- Preparing complaint or answer;
- Developing discovery plan;
- Responding to discovery requests;
- Reviewing discovery responses and document production;
- Preparing initial contentions;
- Developing and briefing claim construction positions;
- Arguing discovery motions and markman hearing;
- Interviewing and selecting experts;
- Preparing expert reports;
- Taking and defending fact witness depositions;
- Taking and defending expert witness depositions;
- Preparing and responding to dispositive motions.
- 3 to 5 years of litigation experience
- High energy
- Positive attitude
Interested candidates are asked to send their resume, cover letter, writing samples, and a letter explaining how they will add to Ramey & Schwaller’s Mission and Vision to the Hiring Manager. Resumes received without a complete response will be deleted and not considered. Ramey & Schwaller will contact candidates directly.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Ramey & Schwaller LLP:
Ramey & Schwaller LLP is a full-service intellectual property law firm working with an international client base from our Houston, Texas, office. We are dedicated to enhancing client results through efficient practice management, innovative technologies, and the use of skilled professionals.
We provide aggressive legal representation for our clients. The skilled attorneys at our firm are experienced patent prosecutors and litigators with extensive technical expertise in a broad range of subjects, including:
- Software & Computer Science
- Semiconductors & Telecommunications
- Business Methods
- Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
- Medical Devices
- Other Engineering Fields
Ramey & Schwaller understands the importance of safeguarding your investments, ideas, research, business processes, and competitive intelligence. Our sophisticated, technical backgrounds allow us to speak the language of engineers, doctors, professors, scientists, and inventors. Our personal, knowledgeable approach puts your experts at ease and prevents key information from being lost in translation. Our skills and expertise uniquely position us to work with those in engineering, energy, university, technology, medical, and other scientific industries.