Flatfee is looking to add to its team a freelance (1099) Trademark Manager and is interested in candidates with 2-3+ years of experience in trademarks and interest in setting up a new trademark team in a dynamic and exciting start-up environment.
This is a part-time, temporary, remote position.
- Managing trademark application process
- Developing training materials for team members on trademark matters
- Creating customized strategies for client trademark matters
- Reviewing work products created by other attorneys
- Juris Doctor degree
- Admission in good standing to a state bar
- 2 – 3+ years of experience in trademark matters
- Dynamic with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer service oriented
- With ability to learn new technology and platforms
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resumes via email to Kelly Hansen.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
Flatfee lets companies take their business global. Professional legal, accounting, human resources, and logistics services enable companies to expand overseas with or without hiring a team in every country. Flatfee’s team of professionals helps manage companies’ international operations to let their management concentrate on growing the business with certainty and confidence. Flatfee has Client Service Representatives in every country to ensure seamless operations.