Harrity & Harrity, LLP is looking for a superstar patent professional to prepare and/or prosecute patent applications for leading global technology companies, including numerous Patent 300® companies.
Harrity & Harrity, LLP is looking for a superstar patent professional to prepare and/or prosecute patent applications for leading global technology companies, including numerous Patent 300® companies. This position is 100% remote within the U.S., flexible hours, and full-time (1600+ hours; you set your own goal).
Who you are:
- You have substantial recent patent preparation/prosecution experience (4+ years) in software, computer, and/or electrical technologies
- You have experience in 4G/5G networks or are eager and willing to learn 5G technologies
- Former Patent Examiner experience is a plus
- You can get going quickly with minimal training
- You have a great eye for detail
- You love winning
- You are a great teammate
- You love making clients happy
- You have a positive attitude
- You love learning
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- Life/Work balance – work where you want, when you want, and how much you want.
- An industry leader in Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, including Harrity for Parity Women’s Workshop, the Harrity Academy, Minority Firm Incubator, and the Diversity Channel.
- Ample, steady preparation and prosecution work from a mix of leading electrical and mechanical technology companies.
- Excellent production-based compensation package and includes comprehensive benefits.
- Opportunity for client counseling through direct client interaction, as all clients are firm clients.
- Opportunity for career growth/development including training in business development and client management.
- Innovative and family-friendly firm culture including cutting edge technology, collaborative work environment, and dedicated support team.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resumes and cover letters via email to the Director of Marketing & Recruiting, Samantha Sullivan.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
Harrity & Harrity, headquartered in Fairfax, Va., is a leading patent preparation and prosecution firm specializing in the electrical and mechanical technology areas. The firm has obtained more than 8,600 patents since its founding in 1999. Our clients trust in our high-quality work, experienced people, industry-leading innovation, and outstanding service. Harrity actively promotes diversity and inclusion at the firm and throughout the legal industry, with an additional focus on giving back to the community through Harrity 4 Charity.