Kraguljac Law Group is looking for a patent attorney/agent or of-counsel patent attorney.
Kraguljac Law Group is looking for a patent attorney/agent (or of-counsel patent attorney) to prepare and prosecute software/computer patent applications for Silicon Valley tech companies. This is a full-time, permanent, remote position with very flexible hours and very minimal requirements (1000+ hours). Compensation based on production and may be up to 50% of billables.
- Prepare and prosecute patent applications for software and computer implemented inventions.
- Work remotely and independently.
- Work remotely with supervising attorney including training.
- Conduct interviews with inventors and patent examiners.
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or electrical engineering.
- 5+ years of patent prosecution experience with software, computer, and/or electrical inventions.
- Experience with machine learning or databases is a plus.
- Experience arguing 101 rejections.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Be able to draft a patent application in grammatical English.
- A desire to get away from typical law firm politics.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resumes and writing samples via email.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Kraguljac Law Group LLC:
Kraguljac Law Group is an intellectual property firm that focuses on patent prosecution of inventions from technical fields such as computers, networking, machine learning, databases, etc.