Hanley, Flight & Zimmerman is Seeking a Patent Prosecution Attorney to join their team.
Hanley, Flight & Zimmerman, LLC (HFZ), the patent prosecution and consulting law firm located in downtown Chicago, is looking for a patent prosecution attorney to join its team. This is a full-time, permanent position in Chicago, IL & remote.
HFZ ranked 2nd among Chicago headquartered law firms in 2021 domestic patent issuances. We represent clients in a wide variety of areas including electronics, software, Internet, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, automotive, aerospace, medical devices, and consumer goods.
Preparation and prosecution of patents both foreign and domestic.
- 1 or more years of patent prosecution experience.
- Excellent academic credentials in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering.
Benefits of working with HFZ:
- Strong mentorship program in a team focused environment.
- Open-door Policy allowing easy access to senior attorneys for feedback, training and career development opportunities.
- Exposure to a wide variety of technologies and clients, including Fortune 500 companies.
- In office, fully remote, and/or hybrid work available for qualified candidates.
- Competitive compensation, 401K plan, and strong benefits package.
Hanley, Flight & Zimmerman, LLC is committed to diversity as a core value of the firm. HFZ is an Equal Opportunity/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer.
To apply, interested candidates are asked please submit your resume, engineering and law transcripts, as well as a cover letter to the Patent Associate Attorney – Experienced opportunity posted on HFZ’s website.
Additional writing samples of a published patent or published office action response can be sent to the Recruitment Manager, Bill O’Connor. Please indicate that you are submitting additional documents to your application.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Hanley, Flight & Zimmerman, LLC:
Hanley, Flight & Zimmerman, LLC is a two-decade old patent firm that specializes in delivering top quality patent prosecution and counseling services to numerous Fortune 500 companies and global technology leaders. With our team of excellent patent attorneys and dedicated professional staff, we deliver exceptional patent prosecution and portfolio management services to our diverse clientele. We thrive in an inclusive environment that provides ongoing mentorship for the career development of our team members. We offer a dynamic team focused work environment, excellent work/life balance, an Open Door Policy allowing easy access to Senior Attorneys and Managing Partners and a competitive benefits package.