Harrity & Harrity, LLP is looking for superstar patent professionals, including patent attorneys, patent agents, and patent engineers.
Harrity & Harrity, LLP is looking for superstar patent professionals, including patent attorneys, patent agents, and patent engineers, to prepare and/or prosecute patent applications for leading global technology companies, including numerous Patent 300® companies within the software space.
This position is 100% remote within the U.S., flexible hours, and full-time (1600+ hours; you set your own goal).
Preparing and/or prosecuting high-quality patent applications for software and semiconductor technology clients.
Who You Are:
- You have substantial recent patent preparation/prosecution experience (4+ years) in software and/or semiconductor experience
- Former Patent Examiner experience is a plus
- USPTO registration is preferred
- You can get going quickly with minimal training
- You live in and are authorized to work in the US
- You have a great eye for detail
- You love winning
- You are a great teammate
- You love making clients happy
- You have a positive attitude
- You love learning
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have excellent communication skills
What We Offer:
- Life/Work balance – work where you want, when you want, and how much you want.
- An industry leader in Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, including Harrity for Parity Women’s Workshop, the Harrity Academy, Minority Firm Incubator, and the Diversity Channel.
- Ample, steady preparation and prosecution work from a mix of leading electrical and mechanical technology companies.
- Excellent production-based compensation package and includes comprehensive benefits.
- Opportunity for client counseling through direct client interaction, as all clients are firm clients.
- Opportunity for career growth/development including training in business development and client management.
- Innovative and family-friendly firm culture including cutting edge technology, collaborative work environment, and dedicated support team.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resumes and cover letters via email to the Director of Recruitment, Samantha Sullivan.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Harrity & Harrity:
Harrity & Harrity, headquartered in Fairfax, Va., is a leading patent preparation and prosecution firm specializing in the electrical and mechanical technology areas. The firm has obtained more than 9,000 patents since its founding in 1999. Our clients trust in our high-quality work, experienced people, industry-leading innovation, and outstanding service. Harrity actively promotes diversity and inclusion at the firm and throughout the legal industry, with an additional focus on giving back to the community through Harrity 4 Charity.