Studebaker & Brackett PC is looking for a motivated, experienced and highly skilled patent attorney or agent to join their team.
This exclusive full-time or part-time job is located on-site at the firm’s Tysons, Virginia office. The remote work/work from home option is also available.
Primarily, prosecuting patent applications for leading global technology companies, and patent preparation
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or equivalent
- At least 7 recent years of patent prosecution/preparation experience
- Patent prosecution experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: semiconductors, electrical systems/circuitry, robotics, displays, sensors, optics, wireless communication systems, automotive technology, specialized software, biometrics, medical systems
- Require limited training/review yet enjoy learning and adapting
- Creative solutions-driven approach
- Highly developed communication skills, including excellent writing skills
- Well-organized and very responsive
- Personal docket/workflow management skills
- A consistently positive attitude
- Value teamwork
Interested Candidates are asked to submit their resumes via email to Tim Brackett.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Studebaker Brackett PC:
Studebaker Brackett PC is a performance-driven patent preparation and prosecution law firm. We are strongly committed to a fresh, more efficient approach to excellent quality service through highly effective communication, creative strategic solutions, and investment in quality assurance.
Studebaker & Brackett PC offers a positive, collaborative team environment; a client-centered, relationship-focused approach; remote working options; and a competitive salary and benefits package.