ACI’s 18th Annual Advanced Summit on Life Sciences Patents returns to New York this May to provide practical insights on how to maximize patent life cycles and develop strategies to enhance patent portfolio protections.
By amalgamating the practical experiences and unique insights of leading in-house IP counsel, patent prosecutors and litigators, the USPTO, and policy experts from both sides of the Atlantic, this conference is a must-attend industry event.
Meet and network with key industry leaders from Abeona Therapeutics, Akebia Therapeutics, Eli Lilly, Gilead Sciences, Kintai Therapeutics, Merck, Novartis, Sandoz and many more! REGISTER NOW with IP Watchdog 10% discount code: D10-999-IPW20
See the full list of Confirmed Speakers
2020 Session Highlights include:
• Focus on New Written Description Developments for Small and Large Molecules
• Section 101 Update: Exploring the Realities of The New USPTO Guidance
• Doctrine of Equivalence Global Panel: Understanding How the Latest Decisions Will Impact Patent Law in the U.S, Europe and Asia
• NEW! Compare and Contrasting Licensing Agreements in U.S and Europe
• NEW! Polling Social Contracting: How Does This Affect the Design of My Patent Portfolio?
• NEW! Panel Debate on Inherency and Obviousness: What’s Your Opinion?
• NEW! Debate on the PTAB Appointments Controversy
Click here to Download the Full Agenda
REGISTER NOW with IPWatchdog 10% discount code: D10-999-IPW20