For many, it seems we are living in an era where everything feels different from what was the norm just a few years ago. The same is happening in the realm of IP, whether one is seeking to develop and exploit IP or one is providing services in this sector. The 2018 AIPF Annual Meeting builds on the Association’s long-standing practice of providing attendees with information and insights that will help attendees navigate an IP world where “everything feels different.”
WORKSHOP – IMPROVE YOUR PRACTICE EFFICIENCIES AND PROFITABILITY
This year, AIPF is partnering with LegalShift LLC to present an innovative and interactive workshop entitled, “Legal Project Management Essentials: Learn How to Align Client Expectations with Practice Efficiencies and Profitability.” In this structured hands-on environment, all attendees will learn Legal Project Management (LPM) concepts, the practical application of these concepts, and then participate in applying those LPM “best practices” in an actual IP boutique setting. This unique session will be a great opportunity to interact with other attendees and is a must-attend event for every attorney facing the increasing necessity of aligning lawyers’ performances with client expectations, increasing efficiency of service delivery, and increasing financial profitability.
- Linda Kuczma, US Patent & Trademark Office
- Stefano Di Natale, European Union IP Office
- Kimberly Chotkowski, LES
- Chris Clancy, Panduit
- James Kellerman, Astellas Pharma US Inc.
- David Kramer, Gemini Risk Partners
- David Moorhead, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Scott Rosenberg, LegalShift
- Mary-Anne Smith, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Dan Safran, LegalShift
- What’s New @ TTABVUE?
- Lessons Learned From Malpractice Claims Against IP Firms
- Management of Trademark Practice in Times of Technological Change
- Beyond the European Trademark and Design 2.0
- Navigating Discovery in Patent Litigation
- Incorporating Pro Bono Work Into Your IP Practice
- Take the Long View on Patents – A Roundtable Perspective on Navigating Patent Protection
- Marketing Your IP Boutique Firm in a Connected World
Visit aipf.com/event-2689725 and use the code “AIPF2018MP” to register at the special “Partnered Organization” Rate!
For questions, please contact the AIPF Executive Office at email@example.com.