IP boutique firms must adapt to the ongoing changes in IP law, the continual influence of technology, price constraints from clients, and work/life requests from employees. The AIPF 2019 Annual Meeting will focus on practical techniques to address these often-competing concerns. We will also discuss timely legal issues pertinent to your practice and feature Laura Peter, Deputy Under Secretary of Commerce for IP and Deputy Director of the USPTO, as our keynote speaker.
Workshop – Managing Your IP Practice
This workshop will feature panelists discussing various hot button issues every IP firm faces. From managing Millennials to alternative work arrangements to the latest trends in office space, find out what other firms are doing and what you should be thinking about in this interactive round-table session.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jason Shirdon, Ease Technologies Inc., United States
- Heather Schwager, Revive Recruiting, United States
- Pierre Balesta, Beau de Lomenie, France
- Alvaro Ramirez Bonilla, BR Latin America IP, Columbia
- Erin Bowles, Brooks Kushman PC, United States
- Isabelle Girard, Robic LLP, Canada
- Lynn Jordan, Kelly IP LLP, United States
- Felix Klopmeier, Lang & Rahmann, Germany
- Brett Lunn, FB Rice, Australia
- And more!
For questions, please contact the AIPF Executive Office at email@example.com.
Early registration rates are available through August 14. For more information and to register today click the button below.