This meeting will provide IP attorneys and professionals of all levels with essential information on the latest legal and firm management topics.
This year the meeting will feature Laura Peter, Deputy Under Secretary of Commerce for IP and Deputy Director of the USPTO, as our Keynote Speaker.
The Boutique Practice programs continue to differentiate AIPF from other associations as it focuses on organizational efficiencies and the business of practicing IP law. Confirmed topics for this year include: “One Spec to Rule Them All,” “International Trademark Enforcement in the Digital Age,” “Insider’s Guide to Hiring Top Talent,” and “Social Media Influencers.” AIPF will also host an interactive workshop, “Managing Your Modern IP Practice,” featuring panelists discussing hot button issues every IP firm faces from managing millennials to alternative work arrangements.
Workshop – Managing Your IP Practice
This workshop will feature panelists discussing various hot button issues every IP firm faces. From managing Millennials to alternative work arrangements to the latest trends in office space, find out what other firms are doing and what you should be thinking about in this interactive round-table session.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jason Shirdon, Ease Technologies Inc., United States
- Heather Schwager, Revive Recruiting, United States
- Pierre Balesta, Beau de Lomenie, France
- Alvaro Ramirez Bonilla, BR Latin America IP, Columbia
- Erin Bowles, Brooks Kushman PC, United States
- Isabelle Girard, Robic LLP, Canada
- Lynn Jordan, Kelly IP LLP, United States
- Felix Klopmeier, Lang & Rahmann, Germany
- Brett Lunn, FB Rice, Australia
- And more!
For questions, please contact the AIPF Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early registration rates are available through August 14. For more information and to register today click the button below.