AIPLA/USPTO Road Show Series
Enhancing Patent Quality and Conducting AIA Trials
Announcing three in-depth seminars in locations across the country this August, to provide you with updates and insight you need to practice in an ever-evolving environment!
- Santa Clara, CA – Santa Clara University
- Dallas, TX – The Belo Mansion
- Alexandria, VA – USPTO
Hear from high level USPTO representatives from the Office of Patent Quality and the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, who will walk attendees through changes in the rules, as well as experienced practitioners who have examined how these changes will impact patent practice going forward, and provide useful tips on how to adapt.
- The Enhanced Quality Initiative, featuring a USPTO Discussion of the stakeholder feedback and how the initiatives may impact practice before the USPTO
- Drafting Applications to Survive and Thrive During Examination and Trial in light of recent case law
- The State of the Board
- Hot issues in PTAB trials, including coordination of district court cases and PTAB proceedings, appeals to the federal circuit, and any changes imposed by patent
- And More!
VIEW THE DETAILED SCHEDULE