August 4 1:30pm – August 6 4pm, 2020 (Eastern Time)
Don’t miss your chance to interact with Life Sciences industry key players over the course of this 3-day event at one incredible low rate of $1295. Special in-house rate is also available. Use this code to save an extra 10% off: D10-999-IPW20.
Meet Patent Attorneys from Four Continents.
While COVID-19 prevented us from meeting in person this spring, we are pleased to announce that patent attorneys from four continents will converge in our virtual conference room on August 4-6th at ACI’s 18th Advanced Summit on Life Sciences Patents.
We invite you to join us to perfect patent prosecution strategies and master the patent application process.
Here are some reasons why you should attend:
The best IP attorneys in the world:
Learn from the best in-house and law firm patent attorneys from throughout the globe from the comfort of your home office. View speakers list here: https://www.americanconference.com/life-sciences-patents/speakers/
Insights from the USPTO and PTAB
Perspectives on U.S. and International IP challenges surrounding:
- Patent Subject Matter Eligibility
- Written Description and Enablement
- Doctrine of Equivalents
- Patent Licensing Agreements
- Inherency and Obviousness
…all this plus an hour of Ethics credits!
- 3 Days of learning for one great price of $1295 ($1095 for In-house)
- Complimentary workshop on August 4: Masterclass on Drafting Life Sciences Patent Applications in the U.S., Europe, and Asia