Competitive Intelligence differs from data and information since it requires some form of analysis upon which insights can be gleaned and decisions can be made. Taking a look at competitive intelligence from the IP perspective will uncover the unknown.
Do you want a competitive advantage?
Join us during this live webcast to learn what approaches can be taken to really understand what is happening out there in your market and for products within your category. Discover specific tactics for utilizing the rich set of data available within patents and the types of decisions you can make with this data.
In 7 straightforward approaches, you will understand:
- The role of intellectual property and using IP data to find hidden answers
- Approaches to competitive intelligence and IP analysis
- How to execute proactively and avoid reacting to the market
- Understanding the competitive landscape
- Knowing who is out there and what they are doing
- Getting to know your competitors intimately
- Techniques to spot changes that can often mean big shifts