Clearing and protecting pharmaceutical trademarks presents a host of challenges unique to this industry. Minimizing the risk of brand confusion isn’t just a matter of consumer convenience—it is critical for protecting patient safety. In this webinar, two experienced trademark practitioners examine the complexities of the pharma trademark process and how trademark professionals can minimize the risk of rejection.
- Product and trademark development cycles unique to pharmaceuticals
- The multi-layered clearance process and the differing perspectives of the trademark office and regulatory agencies
- The “inverted pyramid” naming process for pharma brands
- Strategies for trademark research and assessing search results
- Tips for aligning stakeholders—from R&D and marketing to legal and regulatory