Across the world, innovation is the principal source of differentiated and defensible competitive advantage in business. The intellectual capital associated with the innovation is the largest component of enterprise value, yet it is not well-understood by our political, financial and business leaders. In this one-day program, leading minds in IP, licensing, and technology will come together to discuss the challenges and best practices around intellectual capital management and standards.
Join us to learn more about:
- Standards in Licensing and Intellectual Capital Management
- Innovation, Interoperability, and Efficiency through Standards
- Improving IP Valuation Outcomes through the Use of Standards
- IP Management for Startups
- Intangible Assets in the Boardroom