For this webinar, we have pulled together a stellar panel of presenters from the USPTO, including:
- Drew Hirshfeld, Commissioner for Patents
- Jay Kramer, Group Director Patent Operations
- Matthew Such, Group Director Patent Operations
In this webinar, we discuss the following topics:
- The patent classification system overall
- How applications are routed to art units
- How applications are assigned to examiners
- Much more about the processes at the USPTO
Join Gene Quinn, President & CEO of IPWatchdog, Inc., and Megan McLoughlin, Director of Product Management for LexisNexis IP on THURSDAY, July 30, 2020, at 12 pm (noon) ET, us for a free CLE webinar discussion that will focus on the patent classification system, how applications are routed to art units, how applications are assigned to patent examiners and much more about the processes at the USPTO.
This will be a special 90 minute presentation with FREE CLE requested.