SAVE an extra 10% off the current rate by using code: D10-815-815FX01
As the industry prepares to address the fallout of global pharmaceutical patent losses of billions of dollars and the impact of evolving law, regulation and policy impacting the Hatch-Waxman landscape, the time for this conference has never been more relevant.
ACI’s 2019 Paragraph IV Disputes Master Symposium offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to develop and perfect the offensive moves and defensive plays needed to meet the new challenges of Paragraph IV litigation.
Learn from preeminent patent litigators representing brand name and generic drug makers as they provide key insights on:
Pending Hatch-Waxman reform measures which may impact your practice and change the balance of power between brand names and generics
· The impact of new Section 101 and 112 challenges on ANDA litigation
· Evolving Doctrine of Equivalents jurisprudence and how it is affecting Hatch-Waxman cases
· Novel and strategic use of 12(b) and 12 (c) motions
· The application of blocking patents post-Acorda
· New developments impacting parallel proceedings
· The economic impact of recent FDA activity affecting market access and exclusivities
The esteemed members of this year’s faculty include:
Senior Vice President, Global Policy and Regulatory Counsel
Associate General Counsel, IP Litigation