The Portfolio Estimator – Patents:
The Portfolio Estimator – Patents is Quantify IP’s flagship software solution that facilitates accurate estimation of foreign filing costs for an entire patent portfolio.
This live demo and discussion will last about 45 minutes, and will include the following topics:
• What is the Portfolio Estimator – Patents?
• Can I import data from my docketing system?
• How can the Portfolio Estimator – Patents help me with budgeting?
• How does the tool organize, categorize, and calculate patent portfolio costs?
• How does the tool calculate when each cost is likely to occur?
• What kinds of cost reports are available?
• What kinds of reporting flexibilities are available?
• How can I customize the Portfolio Estimator – Patents for my requirements?
• What does the Portfolio Estimator – Patents cost?
Quantify IP provides worldwide current and future projected Intellectual Property costs through an increasing wealth of data sourced by our expert professionals and our firmly established industry links with Intellectual Property law firms and IP departments from around the globe.
We serve close to 70% of the top 100 IP law firms in the U.S., in addition to dozens of multi-national corporations, including Chevron Phillips and Dolby.
Who Should Attend?
Patent Attorneys, Patent Agents, Patent Counsels, Paralegals, and representatives from IP Law Firms/company IP Departments.
For more details, please contact:
Jim Esker, Product Specialist
Ph.: (+1) – 808-891-0099