When it comes to ensuring a successful patent search, finding the matching prior art relevant to the invention under study can feel like finding a needle in a haystack. It can be costly and time-consuming if the search is done incorrectly. In this webinar, we set out the most common pitfalls in patent searching and our top tips on how to avoid them.
- What factors matter most in a patent search
- Where the most common problems arise
- What role people play in the patent search
- What advantage systems and processes have on patent search
- The effect technology has on your results
If you have ever had a patent search fail to produce the results you were looking for, you won’t want to miss this webinar. With our 100 years of search experience between the speakers, we provide a powerful insight and share our top tips developed over many years on how to avoid the most common pitfalls.