There are a number of reasons why a patentee might want to speed up patent prosecution as part of their wider filing strategy. In this webinar we will look at the procedural options that the EPO offers to streamline prosecution as well as initiatives to increase speed of processing. However, there may also be motives for avoiding fast grant, especially in uncertain times. In many cases, delays can be cost effective for applicants. J A Kemp’s experienced attorneys will explore practical tactics for achieving both outcomes.
Topics will include:
- The EPO’s acceleration procedure, PACE
- The Patent Prosecution Highway
- Early Certainty Programme
- Waiver practice
- Reasons for slowing down prosecution
- Practical tips to defer grant
This is a technical Webinar aimed at:
- In-house IP practitioners working in all patent fields
Practitioners having an interest in EPO procedure
Attorneys involved in drafting, prosecuting and advising on patents at the EPO?
Can’t make this time? Sign up anyway and watch on-demand at a time convenient to you.