IP Seminar @ Volvo Cars is a two day event with an array of speakers presenting on different automotive intellectual property topicss. Topics such as the overview of the automotive landscape, AI and data, IP in the value chain and many more will be discussed during these two days and the entire event will be held in English.
Main Topics Covered
- Technology Focus: Automation, Electromobility and Connectivity. The trend of the automobile and the industry.
- In-house IP Management: New structures of governance, workflow organization of the IP stream. Tools for IP across the industry. New developments in patent analytics.
- OEMs and suppliers: Practices and strategies in the automotive industry. New developments and efficiencies. Reaction to regulations and industry practices.
- Risk and opportunity of IP in a changing landscape within the automotive industry. Comparisons to the aerospace, telecommunications and IT sectors.
- Cross-industry standards : Litigation and dispute scenarios and strategies. Update on the court systems globally.
- IP Valuation: Recent M&A deals and JV activities. Organic and cross border inorganic growth strategies in the automotive industries.
- Online marketplaces: How to deal with lookalikes and counterfeiting of spare parts.
- Data Management: Digital Twin and Digital Thread
To see the current list of Speakers, please CLICK HERE
Location: Volvohallen – Volvo Cars Headquarters, Gothenburg, Sweden
418 78 Gothenburg