China is innovating at a more rapid pace than ever, thus gaining substantial influence on the global IP landscape. Chinese entities are becoming major patent holders in technologies of the future, with foreign companies experiencing better business opportunities and opportunities for collaboration. This has a major impact on the rest of the world’s IP strategy. But, how does it affect your own IP and filing strategy? Do you know what questions you should be asking?
During this live webinar, learn about key filing trends and how to stay relevant in a constantly evolving landscape. You’ll also walk away with a better understanding of the best questions to ask for your own IP and filing strategy such as:
* How China is changing the global landscape?
* What is the Government’s role in this?
* Which Chinese entities are responsible?
* Which technologies are these entities working on?
* What should foreign companies do to stay on top?