Kevin Rizzuto is a partner with Michael Best.
Kevin provides clients with strategic patent protection through the preparation and prosecution of patent applications for computer and electrical technologies.
His counsel is informed by his technical training as a computer engineer and by insights gained from his work as a patent examiner in the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
Kevin’s focus includes:
- Developing patent strategies that effectively and efficiently protect new technological advances
- Helping clients minimize patent infringement risks when developing new products
Kevin has considerable experience in the electrical and computer arts, including:
- Embedded control systems and software including various sensing technologies for motorized devices amd industrial systems
- Antenna noise mitigation and amplification circuitry for wireless telecommunication devices
- LTE network base station and user equipment communication and resource utilization
- Integration of Internet of Things (IoT) wireless control and monitoring functionality with portable consumer electronic devices and software
- Brushless motor control and structural design