Monday, 10 January 2022
With a historic 2021 behind us, the European Life Sciences Patent Bar will convene in-person to gain a holistic view of pharmaceutical patent trends in Europe at the original, highly anticipated reunion of the year… C5’s 15th Anniversary Forum on Pharma & Biotech Patent Litigation in Europe.
Global pharmaceutical and biotechnology patent law is an ever-changing battleground. The past twenty months only amplified existing struggles for control of increasingly competitive intellectual property rights.
There is a pervasive need to understand what new directions the courts are taking, and how to strategize for success when protecting against patent infringement or authorizing the distribution of products.
Europe’s premier pharmaceutical and biotechnology IP counsel and patent litigators have made C5’s Annual Forum on Pharma & Biotech Patent Litigation in Europe their home for acquiring information on the hottest disputes surrounding post-filing patent litigation challenges.
Attend the only event that makes distance irrelevant and come away with the knowledge and skills you need to address post-filing patent litigation challenges and optimize your patent litigation strategy to continuously deliver efficient patent protection in this extraordinarily competitive marketplace.
Attend in-person or via livestream to network and discuss the unwritten lessons for the path forward on 23-24 February 2022 (CET).
- Status Report on the Unitary Patent and the Unified Patent Court: Ratification, Implementation, and Protocols
- Focus Sessions on Patent Enforcement Strategies: Protecting Patent Rights and the Procedures to Enforce Them
- SPC Update: Current Protocols and Viability of a Unitary SPC
- Think Tank on Plausibility, Sufficiency, and Inventive Step: Considerations for Formulation and Combination Patents
- Blueprints for Global IP Strategies for Biosimilars and Innovator Biologics: From Patents to Commercialization to Market Access
- Forecast on the Role of Artificial
Full information on the conference can be found here.
About C5 Communications:
A unique organization, C5 Communications is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in Europe, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, C5 Communications operates as a think-tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.