C5 Communications will host its inaugural Global Legal and Regulatory Summit on Biosimilars in Munich, Germany on the 3-4th December 2019. This is this first and only forum in Europe designed to provide a comprehensive picture of the legal, regulatory and commercial landscape of the biosimilars marketplace in Europe and worldwide.
This exclusive event has been specifically designed for In-House IP Counsel and Directors, Strategists and Business Development Executives, as well as Regulatory Affairs Executives and attorneys operating within the biosimilars community.
Attendees will meet, network and learn from industry heavyweights from Abbott Laboratories, Alexion Pharma GmbH, PolPharma Biologics, Amgen, Biocon Research Limited, Eli Lilly, Fresenius Kabi, U.S. Food and Drug Administration and more!
Obtain Insights from Key Global Industry Stakeholders:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alexion Pharma GmbH
- Biocon Research Limited
- Fresenius Kabi
- Formycon AG
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- UCB Biopharma
Benefit from In-Depth Discussions which Will Help You:
- Understand how international affairs are influencing the future of biosimilar development and commercialization
- Analyse the business and legal repercussions of the EMA and FDA biosimilar approval processes
- Comprehend the importance of regulatory exclusivities in biosimilar development from the perspectives of innovators and generics
- Assess the effects of the current SPC landscape and manufacturing waiver on biosimilar patents
- Navigate the complexities of U.S. market entry: naming, labeling, and marketing considerations
- Evaluate the nuances of the Asian Biosimilars marketplace: Japan, Korea, China
- Develop innovative strategies to prevent compliance breaches of EU competition law
About C5 Communications
For over 20 years C5 Group companies including American Conference Institute, The Canadian Institute, C5 (UK), have developed and hosted conferences, summits and executive briefings providing the business intelligence that decision makers need, to react decisively and effectively to challenges and opportunities in the marketplace.
With offices in New York, London and Toronto, C5 Group offers hundreds of conferences, forums, and summits each year around the globe. Over 25,000 senior business and public sector executives, lawyers and other professionals from the United States, Europe, Russia and CIS, China, Canada, Australia, Asia and Africa will attend a C5 Group event this year.
Warning & Disclaimer: The pages, articles and comments on IPWatchdog.com do not constitute legal advice, nor do they create any attorney-client relationship. The articles published express the personal opinion and views of the author as of the time of publication and should not be attributed to the author’s employer, clients or the sponsors of IPWatchdog.com. Read more.