The University of Akron’s School of Law IP Center hosts its 24th Annual Symposium, 2022, featuring 7.75 hours of CLE on topics including:
- The Role of IP in Biopharma Innovation: Insights from the Covid-19 Pandemic
- ADR in Intellectual Property Cases
- Post Grant Review at the PTAB
- International Trade Commission IP Practice
- The Trademark Modernization Act
- Effective Communications Between In-House and Outside IP Counsel
- Cooperating With Inventors: Best Practices
- The Ethics and Practice of Effective Cybersecurity for Law Firms
Event will be held 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday, March 28th, 2022, at the University of Akron. For more information including CLE options, sponsors, cost, and registration, click the LearnMore button below.
About University of Akron’s School of Law IP Center:
The University of Akron School of Law provides one of the most comprehensive IP programs in the country. The offer more than 30 courses in the field and four degrees: an LL.M. (Master of Laws); a joint J.D./LL.M.; and certificates for J.D. students and non-J.D. students. In addition, Akron offers a joint J.D./MBA degree and a Master’s degree in Engineering and Polymer Science with integrated courses in IP law and business. Meet our leadership and faculty. The University of Akron’s School of Law IP Center was ranked by U.S. News & World Report in 2020 as in the Top 50 for IP law, trial advocacy, and part-time studies. 94% of all students who graduate from the University of Akron’s School of Law IP Center find employment within 10 months of graduation.